Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/distcc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 12/21/2003 09:49:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sun Dec 21 09:49:25 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/distcc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.12:
distcc-2.12 "Figgy Pudding" 2003-12-19
* New --log-level feature allows logging of only errors rather
than messages for each connection.
* IPv6 support now works better when distcc is configured with
--enable-rfc2553. The server can normally accept either IPv4 or
* New --with-docdir configure option to set install location for
documents. The default is the same as previously. Patch from
Harold L Hunt II.
* GNU-style ChangeLog is now included in the package. Please keep
it up to date if you make your own changes!
* setgroups() was broken by Mac OS X Panther so that it will not
accept setgroups(0, NULL) to clear the group list. Instead we
now set the group list to our single primary gid. Suggestion
from Wayne Davison.
* sendfile problems on FreeBSD 4.9-RC fixed. Patch from Allan
* MAXPATHLEN is provided if it's not defined, which is the case on
GNU Hurd. Reported by Santiago Vila as Debian #219600.
* Check pkg-config information GNOME/GTK+ is now checked at
configure time, not build time. This is a bit quicker than
running the script for every file we build, and means that
PKG_CONFIG_PATH only needs to be set for configure.
* Small documentation corrections.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/distcc/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/distcc/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.