Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 12/18/2003 11:28:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Dec 18 11:28:42 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
CHANGES BETWEEN 2.1.7 and 2.1.6:
- Updated to newest libtool version, fixing build problems on
- On Unix platforms, `make install' didn't copy the correct
CHANGES BETWEEN 2.1.6 and 2.1.5:
- The PFR font driver didn't load kerning tables correctly, and
the functions in FT_PFR_H didn't work at all.
- Type 1 font files in binary format (PFB) with an end-of-file
indicator weren't accepted by the FreeType engine.
- Fonts which contain /PaintType and /StrokeWidth no longer cause
a segfault. This bug has been introduced in version 2.1.5.
- Fonts loaded with FT_LOAD_RENDER no longer cause strange
results. This bug has been introduced in version 2.1.5.
- Some Windows (bitmap) FNT/FON files couldn't be handled
- The internal module API has been heavily changed in favor of
massive simplifications within the font engine.
- The PostScript parser has been enhanced to handle comments and
strings correctly. Additionally, more syntax forms are
- Added the optional unpatented hinting system for TrueType.
- There is now a guard in the public header files to protect
against inclusion of freetype.h from FreeType 1.
- Direct inclusion of freetype.h and other public header files no
longer works. You have to use the documented scheme
to load freetype.h with a symbolic name. This protects against
renaming of public header files (which shouldn't happen but
actually has, avoiding two public header files with the same
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/freetype2/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.