Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/jdb
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Christoph Badura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/15/2003 20:18:33
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: bad
Date: Mon Dec 15 20:18:33 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/databases/jdb: DESCR Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update jdb to 1.12 plus the patch for the problem with trailing spaces in
dbstats from Heidemann's web page.
Changes since 1.7 apart from bugfixes:
- NEW: dbcolmultiscale
- NEW: dbcol has -r option for "relaxed error checking"
- NEW: dbcolneaten has new -e option to strip end-of-line spaces
- NEW: dbrow finally has a -v option to negate the test
- NEW: db_to_html_table: simple conversion to html tables
- NEW: dblib now has a function dblib_text2html() that will
- NEW: dbcolneaten now supports "field specifiers" that
allow some control over how wide columns should be
- OPTIMIZATION: dbsort now tries hard to be filesystem cache-friendly
- NEW: dbstats now includes a -S option to optimize work on
pre-sorted data (inspired by code contributed by Haobo Yu)
- NEW: dbfilesplit, split a single input file into multiple output files.
- NEW: dbrowuniq now optionally checks for uniqueness only on certain fields
- NEW: dbrowsplituniq makes one pass through a file and splits it into
separate files based on the given fields
- NEW: converter for "crl" format network traces
- NEW: anywhere you use arbitrary code (like dbroweval),
_last_foo now maps to the last row's value for field _foo.
- OPTIMIZATION: comment processing slightly changed so that
dbmultistats now is much faster on files with lots of comments.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/jdb/DESCR pkgsrc/databases/jdb/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/jdb/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/jdb/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.3 pkgsrc/databases/jdb/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.