Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/archivers/file-roller
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/14/2003 23:15:46
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sun Dec 14 23:15:46 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/archivers/file-roller: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated to 2.4.1
* Fixed bug that prevented the user to view the content of a
* Updated recent files stuff from libegg.
* Use unrar if rar is not available.
* Updated manual.
* Make dialogs more HIG compliant.
* Removed "Extract Here" and "Extract in a Folder" from the
Nautilus context menu.
* Added ARJ archives support.
* The delete operation move the archive to the trash instead of
deleting it from the disk.
* Added ability to convert archives.
* Popup a progress dialog when a long operation is underway,
instead of using a progress bar in the status bar.
* Give more detailed information about the current operation (only
for tar archives at the moment).
* When creating new archives, if the user does not specify the
extension, use 'tgz' as default instead of giving an 'archive
type not supported' error.
* Associate File Roller to the zoo archive format.
* Use a text entry instead of the option menu for the location.
* Do not allow dangerous operations, that is operations that if
stopped can cause the lost of the archive, such as adding and
removing files, to be stopped.
* Allow to stop folders reading.
* Added ability to test zoo archives.
* New toolbar icons.
* Added ZOO archives support.
* Read folders asynchronously.
* Display a better error message when the user forgets to specify
the archive name in the "add to archive" dialog.
* Handle tar archives with a ':' in the path.
And more... review Changelog to see a full list of changes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/archivers/file-roller/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/archivers/file-roller/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/archivers/file-roller/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.