Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/distcc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/12/2003 23:10:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Fri Dec 12 23:10:57 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/distcc: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/distcc/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
Update to 2.11.2. While here, make this package honour PKG_SYSCONFDIR.
Changes since 2.11:
distcc-2.11.2 "Muscovado" 2003-10-23
* Correct the handling of --without-gnome. Reported by Dimitri
* Fatal signal handlers for client and daemon should reset the
signal vector before doing anything else, to protect against an
(unlikely) spin if the signal is re-sent.
* Corrections to .desktop file from Dag Wieers.
* Remove dependency on libglade for GTK+ and GNOME monitor
* IRIX portability fixes from Dimitri Papadopoulos.
* Use AC_TYPE_SIGNAL to generate correct signal handler return
types. (It can be either int or void.)
* Various manual updates.
* Update to xinetd example from Dag Wieers.
distcc-2.11.1 "Burnt sugar" 2003-10-08
* The graphical monitor can now be configured with either
--with-gnome or --with-gtk. In the second case, the GNOME
libraries are not used. In both cases the resulting program is
called distccmon-gnome and the functional differences are fairly
* An error message is emitted and compilation fails if distcc
cannot use the specified TMPDIR. This can happen if distccd is
started by root with a TMPDIR only accessible to root.
Reported by Brett Dikeman.
* GNOME data files are now only installed when the application is
configured with --with-gnome or --with-gtk. Files are installed
into a distcc/ subdirectory of the configured data directory.
(By default this is /usr/local/share/distcc/). Reported by Erik
Jan Tromp and Noe`l Ko"the.
* Fix bug in sending compressed files where errors were ignored.
* C++ compilation using -frepo must be local. Reported by Andrew
* Don't use stdint.h, which is not available on FreeBSD 4-STABLE,
IRIX or Solaris. Reported by Frerich Raabe.
* Corrections to distcc manpage reported by Lionel Sausin.
* Documentation of how to write monitor programs, from Frerich
* Fix state.h for use with C++. Patch from Frerich Raabe.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/distcc/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/distcc/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/distcc/patches/patch-ab \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.