Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/rdiff-backup
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 12/12/2003 21:58:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Fri Dec 12 21:58:58 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/sysutils/rdiff-backup: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.12.6, from Soren Jacobsen in PR pkg/23730.
Changes since 0.12.5:
* Yet another unreadable file non-root regress bug fix.
* Added --list-increment-sizes option from the development branch.
Previously this option was in the man page but was omitted in the code
(thanks to Michael Schwendt for report).
* Regressing and restoring should now take less memory when processing
large directories (noticed by Luke Mewburn and others).
* When regressing, remove mirror_metadata and similar increments first.
This will hopefully help regressing a backup that failed because disk
was full (reported by Erik Forsberg).
* Fixed rather important quoting problem: quoting directives like
--windows-mode were simply ignored when rdiff-backup was running
remotely! I'm surprised no one noticed this. Are none of you using
--windows-mode or similar?
* Fixed handling of (lack of) daylight savings time. Earlier bug would
cause some files to be marked an hour later. Thanks to Troels Arvin
and Farkas Levente for bug report.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/sysutils/rdiff-backup/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/rdiff-backup/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.