Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 12/12/2003 11:57:05
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Dec 12 11:57:05 UTC 2003
* Fixed logic error in Move that caused it to incorrectly fail when
moving in the same filesystem (and be very sneaky about it unless
you were using FAM). Also made it stop trying to avoid "needless"
* Fixed broken formatting string in MkDir command's overwrite init.
* The Configure command's option text was untranslatable. Fixed,
and translated it into Swedish.
* gentoo no longer tries to copy attributes for smlinks.
* Updated Russian translation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.