Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/imapfilter
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 12/11/2003 23:05:16
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Thu Dec 11 23:05:16 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/imapfilter: Makefile distinfo
Update to version 0.9.5.
Changes in version 0.9.5
- Fix of bug that appeared in daemon mode, where the date used in search
queries (newer/older command) was not updated each time the program connected
to the server.
- Added an explanation on the way the program does the filtering (filter
execution order, etc.)
- Added new variable to control if a message is flagged as seen, when part of
it (ie. some of its headers) is fetched.
Changes in version 0.9.4
- Bug fix; rcopy/rmove failure, while trying to FETCH the header of a message.
Changes in version 0.9.3
- Bug fix; default variable not substituted during rcopy/rmove.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/imapfilter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/imapfilter/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.