Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-claws
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/11/2003 15:22:28
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Thu Dec 11 15:22:28 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-claws: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* the MIME parser has been rewritten
* GnuPG/GPGME: the method of checking signed messages has been
improved and the reporting of signed messages has been modified.
* GnuPG/GPGME: decrypted messages are no longer saved and the user
will now be prompted to decrypt each time the message is selected.
* new icons have been added for MIME types
* Filtering: 3 new actions have been added.
* IMAP: UIDPLUS support for COPY and EXPUNGE has been added
* Folder Properties: 'Procesing on startup' has been added.
* LDAP: it is possible to browse an entry that was retrieved using
an explicit LDAP search
* LDAP: a 'contains' query is now possible
* SpamAssassin plugin: updated spamc to version 2.60. Support for
new libspamc transports has been added
* updated translations: Croatian, French, German, Japanese,
Polish, Spanish, Serbian, Simpilified Chinese, and Slovak
* Bug fixes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-claws/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-claws/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed-claws/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.