Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/09/2003 04:06:37
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Dec 9 04:06:37 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 0.99.10.4 provided by Charlie Allom in PR pkg/23696.
v0.99.10.4 2003-11-24 Timo Sirainen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixed reference counters in imap-login and pop3-login.
IMAP AUTHENTICATE and POP3 AUTH commands could have left the
process stuck doing nothing forever.
v0.99.10.3 2003-11-24 Timo Sirainen <email@example.com>
- FETCH RFC822.HEADER returned message body as well
- SUBSCRIBE broke subscription lists
- LIST code rewritten, children flags should be correct now
- SORT and THREAD could have given invalid replies
- Partial BODY[...] fetches might have returned wrong data or at
least performed worse than was necessary
v0.99.10.1 2003-11-10 Timo Sirainen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mbox: \Draft and \Deleted flags used opposite flag chars in
X-Status header. We were incompatible with other mbox accessing
WARNING: Upgrading from previous version doesn't automatically
swap the flags, so be careful not to accidentally expunge messages
that had their \Draft flag changed to \Deleted.
* Configuration file changes:
- Whitespace at end of line is stripped, use quotes if you need it
- # comments are supported after key=value lines. if you need '#'
character, quote the value
- Both " and ' quotes are supported. If you need to use them, '\'
can be used for escaping.
- mbox: COPY into same mailbox didn't work and could have corrupted
- Using Dovecot without index files would crash after using a while
- Partial BODY[header] or BODY[part] fetches were buggy if client
requested more data than was available in the header/part.
- Partial BODY[...] fetches were buggy with messages that had CRLFs
- Some BODY and BODYSTRUCTURE replies missed data for message/rfc822
MIME parts causing clients to break
- SORT (SUBJECT) was buggy
- Timezone fixes with Date-header
This also includes Joshua Goodall's patch (now in the CVS tree) for
CRAM-MD5 for the -release tag.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.