Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/08/2003 14:43:48
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Dec 8 14:43:48 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
Update to 1.0.1:
* Support for playing FLAC and Speex files. Both the native FLAC and
Ogg FLAC varieties are supported. Special thanks to OldMan, adiabatic,
and smack from #vorbis for sponsoring the development of this feature.
* Send correct User Agent and Accept strings in the HTTP 1.1 headers
* Fixed bug preventing the status line from showing the total time
information in certain circumstances
* Fixed a pthread crash bug on certain platforms (like NetBSD)
* Added support for the --end option to specify at what time
playback should stop. Both --skip and --end also now accept times in
hh:mm:ss format. Thanks to Hans Schou.
* If the --skip option is greater than the length of the file,
ogg123 now terminates with an error.
* Fixed small memory leak.
* Fixed error that caused oggdec to crash when output file was not
* Patch from Jordan Mendelson to support reading little-endian AIFF
files (which happen to be made by MacOS X when ripping CDs?).
* --scale option to allow scaling the volume of the input. Helps
with clipping inputs.
* Fixed usage messages.
* 24 bit input support
* FLAC and Ogg FLAC read support. Comments from the FLAC file are
preserved unless explicitly dropped with the --discard-comments option.
Also funded by OldMan, adiabatic, and smack.
* Less frequent status updates.
* Minor typo and portability fixes.
* Emits fewer spurious errors when minor errors are detected.
* Return a useful status code.
* Fixed overflow bug on really long files.
* Patch from Jared Anderson allows the cutpoint to be specified in
(integer) seconds by prefixing it with a +.
* More forgiving of Ogg files that begin with garbage (like ID3v2
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/audio/vorbis-tools/patches/patch-ab \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.