Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/automake
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 12/06/2003 18:28:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sat Dec 6 18:28:13 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/automake: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.7.9:
Bugs fixed in 1.7.9:
* Fix install-strip to work with nobase_ binaries.
* Fix renaming of #line directives in ylwrap.
* Rebuild with Autoconf 2.59. (1.7.8 was not installable with pdksh.)
Bugs fixed in 1.7.8:
* Remove spurious blank lines in cleaning rules introduced in 1.7.7.
* Fix detection of Debian's install-info, broken since version 1.5.
(Debian bug #213524).
* Honor -module if it appears in AM_LDFLAGS (i.e., relax name checking)
This was only done for libfoo_LDFLAGS and LDFLAGS in previous versions.
Bugs fixed in 1.7.7:
* The implementation of automake's --no-force option is unreliable,
so this option is ignored in this version. A real fix will appear in
Automake 1.8. (Debian Bug #206299)
* AM_PATH_PYTHON: really check the whole list of interpreters if no
argument is given. (Bug #399)
* Do not warn about leading `_' in variable names, even with -Wportability.
* Support user redefinitions of TEXINFO_TEX.
* depcomp: support AIX Compiler version 6.
* Fix missing rebuilds during `make dist' with BSD make.
(Could produce tarballs containing out-of-date files.)
* Resurrect multilib support.
* Noteworthy manual updates:
- Extending aclocal: how to write m4 macros that won't trigger warnings
with Automake 1.8.
- A Shared Library: Rewrite and split into subsections.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/devel/automake/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/automake/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/devel/automake/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.