Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/06/2003 16:10:48
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Sat Dec 6 16:10:48 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update "wmbiff" package to version 0.4.19. Changes since version 0.4.13:
- Fix test_tlscomm with the right signature for read()
- Another bugfix to IMAP msglst when headers are abnormal.
- Avoid strcpy for overlapping regions.
- Update security.debian.rb for ruby 1.8.
- Bugfix to avoid infinite loop when reading from IMAP.
- Bugfix to msglst to allow capitalized header names.
- Add msglst feature to Pop3 mailboxes. (Paolo Gianrossi)
- Bugfix to OS X keychain use for panther.
- On Mac, ask the keychain for passwords if
askpass = internal:apple:keychain
- Bugfix to an infinite loop found in the
- Checks TLS certificates. See wmbiffrc(5) for
details on the certfile option. Designed to work
- Show a busy mouse cursor while talking to remote
servers, to show that wmbiff won't be responsive
to mouse clicks for a little bit.
- New buttontwo (middle click) action to complement
action (left mouse click) and fetchcmd (right mouse).
- #'s are now only comments in .wmbiffrc at the
beginning of lines or following whitespace,
allowing #'s in (most) passwords.
- AppleScript examples for driving Apple's Mail
application in sample.wmbiffrc
- Special mailbox action 'msglst' brings up a
transient window showing message headers from IMAP
and program output for shell methods. This is
intended to be faster than starting up a new
mail program or re-executing a script.
- Avoid repetitive error messages when disconnected.
- Use conventional -geometry option handling.
- Fix bug in 0.4.15 to re-enable *'s in IMAP passwords.
- Frobnicate internally stored passwords, partially
obfuscating them in memory. Not actually more
secure, but harder to casually discover a password.
- Tighten configuration file lines to more quickly
detect misconfiguration. Add the -relax option if
it is too paranoid.
- Add support for -bg to round out -hi and -fg color
- Handle building on systems with both posix and gnu
regex in different but conflicting files.
- Restart wmbiff on SIGUSR1. You may need to use
'killall -USR1 wmbiff' if it gets stuck.
- Restart wmbiff on ctrl-shift mouse 1.
Package source related changes:
- Make this work with version 1.1.90 of the "libgcrypt" package.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/mail/wmbiff/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.