Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnutls
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/06/2003 00:52:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sat Dec 6 00:52:21 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/security/gnutls: Makefile PLIST buildlink2.mk distinfo
Updated to 1.0.0, provided by Min Sik Kim PR pkg/23661.
- Exported the static SRP group parameters.
- Some fixes in the certificate authenticated SRP ciphersuites.
- Improved the support for draft-ietf-tls-srp-05. The two-phase
handshake is now fully supported without any interaction with
the application layer (except for a callback).
- Some fixes in the openpgp authentication.
- Removed the Twofish cipher.
- The openssl compatibility layer was moved to gnutls-openssl
library instead of being included in the gnutls-extra library.
- Added the RIPEMD ciphersuites defined in draft-ietf-tls-openpgp-keys-04.
- Building with openpgp support is now mandatory.
- gnutls4 compatibility header is no longer included by default in
- gnutls8 function usage yelds a deprecation warning in gcc3.
- gnutls_x509_*_set_dn_by_oid() and gnutls_x509_*_get_*_dn_by_oid()
functions have a raw_flag parameter added.
- The certtool utility can now generate PKCS #12 structures
without specifying a certificate.
- Added capability to read CRLs to certtool.
- Corrected some functions which return GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER
to properly set the required buffer size.
- Corrected a bug in libgcrypt detection.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/gnutls/buildlink2.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.