Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/opencdk
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 12/06/2003 00:28:21
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Sat Dec 6 00:28:21 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/security/opencdk: Makefile PLIST buildlink2.mk distinfo
Updated to 0.5.3, provided by Min Sik Kim PR pkg/23322.
* Added a compile time check for vasprintf.
* The unsigned long types were changed to unsigned int.
* Internal message digest and symmetric crypto library to simplify to
include parts of OpenCDK into an own application.
* Huge interface and naming changes to enhance the readability of the
code. Several code cleanups which means some functions are not
public any longer. No backward compatibility to force client
applications to change the interface as soon as possible.
* Simplified API for listing keys.
* Extended key node (KBNODE) API to extract attributes more easier.
* Signature sub packet API is now public.
* Read-only support for revocation keys.
* Bug fix to prevent possible DOS memory attack.
* Support for literal partial body packets.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/opencdk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/opencdk/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/opencdk/buildlink2.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.