Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libtasn1
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/05/2003 23:16:20
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Fri Dec 5 23:16:20 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/security/libtasn1: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated to 0.2.6, provided by Min Sik Kim PR pkg/23269.
Changes since 0.2.4:
- ASN.1 parser accepts these kinds of integer definitions:
"INTEGER (5 | 10)" and
- Comments start at "--" and finish at the "end of line" or
with another "--".
- Bug fix in ordering procedure for SET OF and SEQUENCE OF
- Manage structured format (BER encoding) in
asn1_der_decoding, asn1_decoding_element and
asn1_der_decoding_startEnd for OCTET STRING type.
- Manage SEQUENCE and SET empty structure.
- Manage "indefinite length method" in asn1_der_decoding,
asn1_decoding_element and asn1_der_decoding_startEnd
for the following types:
SEQUENCE, SEQUENCE OF, SET, and SET OF.
- Bug fix in asn1_read_value with NULL parameter in case
of BIT STRING
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/libtasn1/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/libtasn1/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.