Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/Gorm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <email@example.com>
Date: 12/05/2003 10:29:17
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Fri Dec 5 10:29:17 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/Gorm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Noteworthy changes in version `0.4.0':
* New Menu and Menu Item inspectors.
* User can now specify the Services and Windows menus in the menu
* User can specify a non-custom subclass as well as a custom one to
replace the class when the .gorm is unarchived. This can be used
to turn a NSTextField into NSSecureTextField and etc.
* New set name panel.
* New switch control on the font panel to allow the user to specify
if a font is encoded with its default size or not.
* Added NSStepper and NSStepperCell to the class list to allow
creation of custom subclasses.
* Windows and Services menus now function correctly.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/PLIST pkgsrc/devel/Gorm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.