Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/neon
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Marc Recht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/04/2003 17:00:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: recht
Date: Thu Dec 4 17:00:58 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/www/neon: Makefile PLIST buildlink2.mk distinfo
update to 0.24.4
* Ignore unclean SSL closure when response body is delimited by EOF
("Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated" errors
with some buggy SSL servers).
* Fix test/ssl.c syntax errors with C89 compilers (Radu Greab).
* Respect configure's --datadir argument (Max Bowsher).
* Fix build on Windows when OpenSSL is not used.
* Fix use of SSLv2 (spurious "Server did not present certificate" error).
* When using SSL via a proxy, prevent leaking server auth credentials to the
proxy, or proxy auth credentials to the server.
* Fix name resolver with some old versions of glibc.
* Fix problems with configure's "time_t format string" detection.
* Fix problems when a broken Kerberos installation is found.
* When verifying SSL certificates, check iPaddress names in the subjectAltName
Update BUILDLINK_DEPENDS to 0.24.4 since there was an XML API change in
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/www/neon/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/neon/PLIST pkgsrc/www/neon/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/neon/buildlink2.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.