Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/koffice-devel
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Klaus Klein <email@example.com>
Date: 12/03/2003 10:25:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kleink
Date: Wed Dec 3 10:25:15 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/misc/koffice-devel: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update koffice-devel to 1.2.94 (a/k/a 1.3rc1), resolving PR pkg/23412.
Changes since 1.2.93 are outlined as:
* Restart autosave timer when saving
* Fixes for remote documents (authentication dialog not on top,
* Restore ability to detect documents without extension (was
broken by KDE-3.2-alpha's KZip)
* Many stability fixes in spell checking
KoText library features (shared between KWord and KPresenter):
* Fixed missed hit during search-replace backwards with a single
* Fix for frames extending beyond the page getting the wrong size
in 'preview mode'
* Fixed wrong layouting of inline frames (e.g. pictures)
* Don't select inline frame after pasting text containing it
(only select non-inline frames)
* Improved "create style from selection": use format at cursor if
no selection, allow to type the name of an existing style to
update it, and select the style for the current paragraph after
* Resizing a frame it does not snap to the grid (#63032)
* Fixed when after resize/undo size of object is not the same
* Fixed when after move/undo position of object is not the same
* Fixed resizing of poly line objects
* Fixed after reload of some objects moved up a little bit
* Fixed moving with key left used y grid
* Fixed header/footer moved in undo
* kspread problem with calculating dates (#64794)
* cell border does not work with merged cells (#61570)
* Fixed copying text in other codecs then latin1
* Fixed the size of the stencilbar when loading stencils at start
KWord's MSWord import filter (requiring wv2-0.1.9):
* Support for Word 6 and Word 7 (aka Word 95) files added
* Fixed the list handling for weird corner cases
* wv2 isn't so noisy anymore, when compiled with --disable-debug.
Packagers are highly encouraged to use that flag.
KWord RTF export filter:
* new: headers and lists (fixes a regression from KOffice 1.2.x.)
* declare fonts better (especially not Western European ones.)
* fix table generation (better compatibility to RTF
* better date and time fields (except locale dates/times.)
* fix word-by-word underline.
KWord's RTF import filter:
* make a better and faster fix for Qt 3.2
* speed up importing files with many Unicode characters.
* support for the field-like keywords for date, time and page
KSpread HTML export filter:
* fixed RTL problems with sheet and cell direction
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/koffice-devel/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/misc/koffice-devel/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.