Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmess
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 12/03/2003 00:18:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Wed Dec 3 00:18:13 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/emulators/xmess: Makefile distinfo
Update xmess to 0.77.1.
Changes since 0.74.1 includes:
- Everything from MESS 0.77.
- Ported two more effects from AdvanceMAME: hq2x and lq2x. (Pieter
- Adjusted and cleaned up some YUV code. (Alastair Robinson)
- Improved the Superboard II emulation in xmess. For details, see
http://claudio.ch/SuperboardII/ (Claudio Nieder)
- The I/O section of the xmess manpage should be more up-to-date.
- A leading '.' on a path now causes xmess to treat it as absolute.
This allows "xmess.x11 nes -cart ./zelda.zip" to work.
- Set options.mess_printf_output so that xmess spits out more
informative error messages, e.g., when it's unable to load an image.
- The "-list-dsp-plugins / -ldp" and "-list-mixer-plugins / -lmp"
commands now cause the program to exit with a return value of 0.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/xmess/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.