Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/dia
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Marc Recht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/02/2003 22:32:48
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: recht
Date: Tue Dec 2 22:32:48 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/dia: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/dia/patches: patch-bc patch-bd
update to 0.92.2
many changes / fixes (see NEWS for details)
* Autorouting of orthconn lines. Still fairly primitive, doesn't avoid
objects, but at least goes the right way out of connectionpoints (when
connectionpoints have their dirs set).
* Parenting. Objects can now be set to be parents of others (so far, only
the UML Large Package is set so by default). Objects created into these
or explicitly added are moved with the parent and cannot be moved
* Dynamic grid that changes with zoom scale.
* Grid now has thicker line every n lines (default 5). Stippled grid
* Mouse wheel(s) can be used to scroll and zoom.
* More diagram properties can be set for existing diagrams, and are loaded
* UML Component features: Event sources and sinks.
* Improved undo of grouping and ungrouping.
* Updates of the Python plugin:
- groups, rgb, and images can be manipulated
- better svg parsing
* Gnome and Gnome HIG conformance better.
* Better text alignment in flowchart objects.
* Better SVG export.
* Better arrow head calculations.
* More tooltips.
This also fixes a gcc3 build problem.
ok'ed by wiz@
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/patches/patch-bc \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/graphics/dia/patches/patch-be
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.