Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/naim
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 12/02/2003 03:57:44
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Dec 2 03:57:44 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/naim: Makefile distinfo
Upgrade to 0.11.6.4. Soren Jacobsen: PR 23617.
* Small cleanups to prevent mIRC colors in /whois from disturbing
other screen text.
* In some circumstances, /open buddyname could cause multiple
windows to open for buddyname in IRC and Lily. Fixed.
* /groupbuddy will allow Tab completion for existing buddy names.
* (backported from 0.12.0) New $showraw. If non-zero, messages that
are not understood by the protocol drivers will be displayed in the
* The recvfrom chain no longer stops execution when incoming
private/public messages are displayed. This allows hooks from
modules to have a weight heavier than 150.
* In some situations, AOL's servers can forcibly remove you from
chat rooms. naim will now automatically rejoin them, re-creating
them if need be.
* More small cleanups in the HTML renderer.
* The dtime() routine did not allocate enough space for some
possible strings, causing displeasing truncation. Fixed.
* In certain situations, $-variable expansion could result in an
improperly-terminated string, causing out-of-bounds memory access. Fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/chat/naim/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/chat/naim/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.