Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/thttpd
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Quentin Garnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/27/2003 20:29:52
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cube
Date: Mon Oct 27 20:29:52 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/www/thttpd: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.24. Closes PR pkg/22198 (fix was integratedin that version).
New in version 2.24:
* Added a bunch of MIME types.
* Fix minor problem with returning unknown protocol on some errors.
* Changed the config-file option for diabling symlink checking from "nosymlink" to "nosymlinkcheck" to make its function clearer.
* Allow blank lines in the config file.
* Handle more than one SIGHUP and SIGUSR2 (Cameron Gregory).
* Slight change to handle_newconnect() to better deal with unexpected errors from accept(), such as running out of file descriptors (Alex Keahan).
* Added optional minimum rate to throttles.
* Stats syslog messages downgraded from LOG_NOTICE to LOG_INFO.
* Use unsigned short consistently for port number.
* Prohibit slashes in the Host: header (Marcus Breiing).
* Added a -dd data_dir flag and corresponding config-file option.
* Got rid of the old timer-based zombie process reaper, replacing it with a SIGCHLD handler.
* Changed the idle connection checking from using a separate timer for each connection to using a single timer that checks all active connections.
* Correction to missing-slash directory redirect with query string.
* Added a watchdog alarm handler that forces a core dump if thttpd stops running its timers for too long.
* Don't send Content-Length header on 304 Not Modified responses.
* Allow user-agent log entries to be up to 200 characters long, instead only of 80.
* Fixed buffer overflow bug in defang().
* Re-arranged the order of calling de_dotdot() so that it doesn't get applied to query strings.
* Some fixes for the syslogtocern script (paul fox).
* Changed configure script to use "gcc -dumpversion" instead of "gcc --version" (Ed Goforth).
* Changed most uses of \r and \n to \015 and \012 (Jens Bauer).
* In ssi.c, lack of PATH_INFO is now non-fatal (David Phillips).
* Some improvements to fdwatch (David Burgess).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/www/thttpd/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.