Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/naim
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 10/26/2003 08:17:15
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 26 08:17:15 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/naim: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.6.11.2, provided by Soren Jacobsen in PR 23272.
Selected changes since 0.11.6.1:
* When supplied with an extra-long nickname on sign-on, some IRC
servers silently truncate the nickname to fit into their limits.
This confused FireTalk. Fixed.
* The /topic command sent a non-existent /TOPIC command to the
server instead of the proper /RETITLE command. Fixed.
* Several Makefiles have been rewritten for improved compatibility.
* Potential buffer overflow in spelling correction code identified.
This is thought to be responsible for several reports of the
recvfrom chain "losing" its hooks, stopping incoming messages from
being displayed to the user. Fixed.
* Small improvements to the HTML renderer.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/chat/naim/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/chat/naim/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.