Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/latd
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 10/21/2003 20:55:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Tue Oct 21 20:55:42 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/latd: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/net/latd/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
Updated to 1.18. Closes PR pkg/22735.
latd (1.17-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Add support for a MOPRC_INTERFACE env variable.
* Fix bug in the lastest retransmit code that screwed up
queued connections rather badly.
* Don't show status messages to /dev/lat ports
* moprc is now a C++ program that uses the LATinterfaces class.
* llogin -p only locks devices if liblockdev is found
* Porting work for *BSD and Darwin.
HUGE thanks to Matthew Fredette of NetBSD for all the bpf work.
* Use autoconf to configure and build. Again Matthew Fredette did
most of the work for this, but I added the Linux bits.
latd (1.16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't use an IP socket for finding interfaces. So now you
can use LAT (& moprc) with a kernel that doesn't have IP.
* Fix latcp man page (-J and -j were wrong way round)
* llogin -L disables locking when using -p
* latd now expires services if it doesn't receive HELLOs
* Expand escape sequences in /etc/issue.net or /etc/issue.lat
* Fix crash on queued connections referencing freed memory.
* moprc now ignores duplicate messages it receives. This fixes
odd behaviour with some Emulex targets
* Put a timeout on CONNECT and COMMAND messages so we can resend
them if we get no reply.
* Check connection IDs more carefully.
latd (1.15-1) unstable; urgency=low
* More DS90L+ fixes (keepalive message format)
* Fix iostreams so they produce the correct output in gcc 3.0 & 2.95.
Now I know why people really hate iostreams.
* Use getloadavg() rather than /proc to get load average.
* Close all FDs before forking server processes.
* Always send an ACK for a packet with data in it.
* llogin uses lock files for device connections
latd (1.14-1) unstable; urgency=low
* gcc-3.0 compilation fixes in the new bits
* Rewritten ethernet flow control
* Increase moprc timeout a little.
* Don't try to process zero-length packets
* Include lat.html documentation
* Tested on DECserver 700
* Send "no more slots on circuit" message when closing a connection for
that reason. Fixes reconnection on DECserver 90L+
* Fix building when using gcc3
* Use the bsd.pkg.install.mk framework to install the
configuration file into the right place.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/net/latd/Makefile pkgsrc/net/latd/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/latd/patches/patch-aa \
pkgsrc/net/latd/patches/patch-ab pkgsrc/net/latd/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.