Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/xmule
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 10/18/2003 11:16:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sat Oct 18 11:16:36 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/xmule: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.6.1, mainly because the previous version is almost useless due to
protocol update in servers. Changes:
* Removed all font specifications from the XML resources.
* Do not start a search after adding an ED2K-Link.
* Enable clipping in download list control.
* FIXED: Bug rehashing a part file.
* FIXED: Various minor problems found by malloc debuggers.
* Keep the requested file in sync with the part status in CUpDownClient.
* Fixed various compatibility issues with the new eDonkey servers.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/xmule/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/xmule/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.