Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/silc-client
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/16/2003 12:34:50
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Thu Oct 16 12:34:50 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/silc-client: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST distinfo
Upated to version 0.9.13,
- remove patch-ab, merged into distribution
- cleanups in Makefile
- Lots of bugs was fixed. Also several security bugs has been fixed.
- Inviting and banning now works with a public key. Fixed also banning
with nickname (example, /ban +nickname).
- Support for channel public key authentication added. The CMODE command
has a new option 'C', which can be used to add and remove channel
public keys on the channel. The channel public keys work the same way
as the channel passphrase. Only the person posessing the corresponding
private key of the public key added on the channel is able to join the
channel. It is possible to add multiple channel public keys to the
public key list.
Give /HELP CMODE to see how to use the command. If the /CMODE +C is
given without arguments you will get list of current channel public
keys. This feature works only with new SILC Server 0.9.14 an newer.
You will also need to be channel founder.
- Automatic lag detector, to detect lag between your client and your
server. The lag (if any) is displayed on the status bar.
- /ME, /ACTION and /NOTICE now fully supports UTF-8 text messages.
- Using '@' and '!' characters in invite and ban strings is prohibited.
Those characters cannot be anymore used as part of invite and ban
- Better caching of old channel keys (for period of 10 seconds) to avoid
loosing any channel messages.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r0 pkgsrc/chat/silc-client/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.