Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/05/2003 12:34:04
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 5 12:34:04 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.12:
* Replaced "efont-serif" fonts with those from the 'ttf-freefont' package,
for better support of ISO8859-13 symbols (e.g., for Lithuanian).
Fonts copyright the Free Software Foundation.
Thanks to Mantas Kriauciunas for the tip.
* Made main event loop ignore motion events if the loop has spun too long.
(Fixes problems where shape or stamp tools take forver to 'catch up' with
the mouse; especially noticable on slow machines over remote X display.)
* Walloon translation.
* Translated to Russian
* Translated to Malay
Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi
* French translation update.
* Chinese translation update.
* If gnome-config is not found, it doesn't necessarily mean Gnome isn't being
used! Makefile will now fall-back and assume $GNOME_PREFIX should be /usr,
so that the launcher icon gets installed into the Gnome menu.
* Added some "#error" directives to give verbose output regarding missing
library header files. (Typical cause of this symptom is forgetting to
install dev. packages; e.g., installed "SDL.rpm", but not "SDL-dev.rpm")
* Fixed Mac OS X #include typo.
* Fixed bug where non-translated stamp description text would get drawn
right-to-left after the kudos text (e.g., "Great!") goes away.
Thanks to Itai
* Added call to close iconv when quitting.
* Removed static "MAX_FILES" limit; now mallocs space for file info.
structures. (Should fix large stack crash on OS X, which is good.)
* Fixed bug where translated text would revert to English in 'uppercase' mode.
* Fixed UTF-8 related bug where Lithuanian wouldn't display if using
'TTF_RenderText...', but Spanish wouldn't display if using
'TTF_RenderUTF8...'. Thanks to Mantas Kriauciunas, Robert Glowczynski,
John Popplewell and Karl Ove Hufthammer.
* Simplified CFLAGS variable in Makefile.
* Fixed bug where ".thumbs" dir wouldn't get generated if it wasn't there
and you went to the 'Open' dialog.
* Fixed prompt bug for larger window sizes
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.