Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/nasm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/05/2003 09:45:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 5 09:45:13 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/nasm: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.98.38:
* Add Makefile for 16-bit DOS binaries under OpenWatcom, and modify
mkdep.pl to be able to generate completely pathless dependencies, as
required by OpenWatcom wmake (it supports path searches, but not
* Fix the STR instruction.
* Fix the ELF output format, which was broken under certain
circumstances due to the addition of stabs support.
* Quick-fix Borland format debug-info for -f obj
* Fix for %rep with no arguments (#560568)
* Fix concatenation of preprocessor function call (#794686)
* Fix long label causes coredump (#677841)
* Use autoheader as well as autoconf to keep configure from generating
ridiculously long command lines.
* Make sure that all of the formats which support debugging output
actually will suppress debugging output when -g not specified.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/nasm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.