Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/bomberclone
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 10/05/2003 09:28:57
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 5 09:28:57 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/games/bomberclone: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.10.1:
- accepted Solaris, .cvsignore and bzero patch
Patch from pak21 (https://sourceforge.net/users/pak21/)
- BomberCloneMServ will have even a playerlist of
a game, so you will know who have joined a game.
- added big endian support, so non intel-style
computers will be able to play over the network
- added liquid and moving bombs special.
- timer options, for how long the game will go.
- added tunnels to the game so player can go through.
PKG_playermove changed and PGK_tunneldata added
- the first music file added to the game made by
the music files will be played out of the music
- chat windows size will be bigger in multiplayer
games and in single games the space for the chat
window is used for the gamefield size.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/games/bomberclone/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.