Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 10/05/2003 09:26:55
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Oct 5 09:26:55 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.11.35:
* Brought the copyright in About into 2003. :)
* Copying now also copies owner and group information, except for
symbolic links. If you really need it for links, let me know.
Also note that copying owner info requires root access, and that
group copying is very limited for non-root users. See chgrp(2).
* Hopefully made Copy signal failure when target file doesn't have
full size, which in turn should help Move behave better.
* Added an option to always save configuration on exit, which does
away with the dialog. Kind of silly, but easy to implement.
* Changed logic in internal dir-copy code, so it doesn't fool itself
into thinking it fails quite as easily. Note: when copying a dir,
gentoo will first *delete* the destination, to ensure that the
copy is indeed 1:1 and not a merge. BEWARE!
* The internal routine that rescans a pane no longer activates it,
which means less flickering focus indication when the other pane
rescans due to FAM detecting a modification in its contents.
* FAM rescans are now rate-limited, and will not occur more often
than once every 300 milliseconds. This limit is not settable at
runtime, you need to edit source (gfam.c:96) to change it.
* Added call to gtk_set_locale() during startup, suggested by
* Silently assume compiler is GCC, and disregard CFLAGS set by
autoconf. In return, --enable-debug now disables optimizing.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/sysutils/gentoo/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.