Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/loudmouth
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Juan Romero Pardines <email@example.com>
Date: 10/03/2003 09:48:44
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Fri Oct 3 09:48:44 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/loudmouth: Makefile distinfo
Updated to 0.14.
Changes in 0.14:
* Added information about building on Windows
* Bug when using GnuTLS fixed.
* Fixed a bug that could cause replies to be overlooked when using
* Added IPv6-support, patch from Sjoerd Simons.
* Made it easier to build RPMs without SSL-support.
* Fixed a memleak when destroying a connection.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/loudmouth/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.