Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/fuse
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Adam Ciarcinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/16/2003 09:55:13
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Tue Sep 16 09:55:13 UTC 2003
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/emulators/fuse
In directory minbar.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv3929
Fuse is the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator.
* Working 48K/128K/+2/+2A Speccy emulation, running at true Speccy speed on any
computer you're likely to try it on.
* Support for loading from .tzx files.
* Sound (on system supporting the Open Sound System or BSD/Solaris).
* Kempston joystick emulation.
* Emulation of the various printer you could attach to the Spectrum.
* Very basic support for RZX files.
* A Z80 core rewrite such that it's now generated from the regular
patterns in the instruction set. This shouldn't have any effect
as yet, but will make performance enhancements easier to do in
the future (Philip Kendall).
* On the TC2068, the ROM traps apply only when in the EXROM and
memory contention applies only in the HOME bank (Fredrick
* On the 128K Spectrum, use the correct port mask when checking
for contention on the 'memory control' port (Philip Kendall).
* RZX competition mode (Philip Kendall).
* Add AY logging to .psg files (Matthew Westcott)
* Optionally autoload +3 and TRDOS disks when they're inserted
* Fall back to read(2) and malloc(3) if mmap(2) fails or is
unavailable (Philip Kendall).
* Add 'out' and 'tbreakpoint' commands, conditional breakpoints
and the ability to use general numeric expression to the GTK+
debugger (Philip Kendall).
* Allow Fuse to work with GTK+ 2.x (Marek Januszewski).
* Add a scrollbar to the GTK+ debugger's disassembly window
* New AdvMAME3x graphics scaler (Fredrick Meunier/ScummVM team)
* In the GTK+ UI, deactivate menu items when they're not
appropriate (Philip Kendall).
* Make bright black be the same as 'normal' black in the
framebuffer user interface (Witold Filipczyk).
* Add confirmation dialogs before resetting or quitting under the
GTK+ UI (Philip Kendall).
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import