Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 09/13/2003 12:24:11
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Sat Sep 13 12:24:10 UTC 2003
Updated security/p5-IO-Socket-SSL to 0.95. Changes version version 0.93
- Better opened() behavior when sockets close unexpectedly.
- Added support for WeakRef and Scalar::Util to allow
IO::Socket::SSL objects to auto-destroy themselves when
they go out of scope.
- Added croak()ing for unimplemented send() and recv() methods
so they are not accidentally used to transmit unencrypted
data. The Perl builtin functions cannot be reliably trapped
and are still dangerous, a fact that the POD now reflects
- Changed accept() to use inherited accept() instead of
IO::Socket::accept, so that IPv6 inheritance is possible.
- Added options to import() so that a user could specify
IPv6 or IPv4 mode of operation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3358 -r1.3359 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.