Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <email@example.com>
Date: 09/09/2003 13:34:12
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jlam
Date: Tue Sep 9 13:34:12 UTC 2003
Bump version to 20030907. Changes from previous version include:
* Teaching pkg_add(1) to be smarter about how to add a depoted packge.
* "pkg_delete foo" only deletes foo if it's a unique package.
* Make "pkg_delete -O foo" for delete file entries for foo from
pkgdb.byfile.db actually work.
* Teach pkg_admin(1) two new commands "add" and "delete" for working
* pkg_view(1) uses the new pkg_admin(1) commands to keep the
pkgdb.byfile.db files consistent in each view.
* Man page fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3292 -r1.3293 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.