Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/xmule
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 08/26/2003 09:53:40
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Tue Aug 26 09:53:40 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/xmule: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update to 1.4.3:
* SECURITY: Removed possible format string exploits.
* FIXED: statistics color saving/loading.
* FIXED: a possibly exploitable bug as noticed by S. Esser from e-matters.
* FIXED: exception handling for CString/wxString.
* FIXED: endless loop in CClientUDPSocket::OnSend().
* FIXED: fatal exception handler not to fail in early stages.
* FIXED: endless loop in CListenSocket::KillAllSockets().
* FIXED: Lagloose's Shift+Doubleclick to show really only transfering
sources. Update still does not work.
* Decode %-escaped characters in URL within the ed2k application as
suggested by __JusSx__.
NetBSD team's contributions:
* Work-around not to unlock mutexes not locked.
* Try to increase some resource limits to the permitted maximum.
* FIXED: bug with the mutex protecting calls to gethostbyname.
* Added support for adding multiple ED2K links.
* Added ED2K link support for GTK2.
* FIXED: for failing file access during download completion.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/net/xmule/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/xmule/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r0 pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-aa \
pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-ab pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-ac \
pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-ae pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-ag \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/net/xmule/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.