Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/rvm
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Matthias Drochner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/25/2003 10:31:10
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: drochner
Date: Mon Aug 25 10:31:10 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/devel/rvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/rvm/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
update to 1.8
- Updated for current autoconf/gcc build environment.
- Some uninitialized memory references were found by 'valgrind'.
- Slightly improved writeout/commit performance.
- Explicitly yields to other threads during long running RVM operations.
- More portable detection of fdatasync availability.
- Some more memory initialization fixes, and passing an actual iov
struct to readv/writev instead of something that looks like it.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/rvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/rvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/rvm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/rvm/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.