Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/doc
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <email@example.com>
Date: 08/19/2003 15:49:00
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: agc
Date: Tue Aug 19 15:49:00 UTC 2003
Initial import of dropbear-0.36 into the NetBSD Packages Collection.
The search for a small Secure Shell server to fit on a laptop with 4
megs ram and no hard disk was fruitless, so Matt Johnston decided to
write his own, and Dropbear is the result. It implements various
features of the SSH 2 protocol, including X11 and Authentication Agent
forwarding. Dropbear is Open Source software, distributed under a
* A small memory footprint - Dropbear can compile to a 110kB
statically linked binary with uClibc (and only minimal options
* Implements X11 forwarding, and authentication-agent forwarding
for OpenSSH clients
* Compatible with OpenSSH ~/.ssh/authorized_keys public key
* Features can easily be disabled when compiling to save space.
* Preliminary TCP forwarding support (-L style only)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3070 -r1.3071 pkgsrc/doc/CHANGES
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.