Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/tgif
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Dan McMahill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/19/2003 09:19:39
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Tue Aug 19 09:19:38 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/tgif: Makefile PLIST distinfo
update to tgif-4.1.43
added features/bug fixes.
1) Fix <Meta> key problem with Mac OS X (Darwin). The Apple Command Key
is mapped to Mod2Mask by default. This will be treated as the <Meta>
(or <Alt>) key in tgif.
2) Fix a bug with importing an EPS file generated by ps2epsi. Thanks to
Ambrose Li <email@example.com> for the patch.
3) Fix tgif to be able to import an EPS file with an 8 bit-per-sample
preview bitmap (such as the ones generated by ps2epsi).
4) Get tgif to work with out-of-the-box xcin on Red Hat Linux. Thanks to
Ambrose Li <firstname.lastname@example.org> for all the help.
5) Add support a new built-in double-byte input method, tgtwb5, to
input of big5 encoded traditional Chinese characters using a graphical
zhu-yin-fu-hao keypad. This input method is activated by typing
<Cntrl><Space> when a double-byte chinese font is selected.
6) Add chat to tgwb.
7) Support a new commandline option "-sbim xim" to use XIM as the input
method for single-byte fonts. This is useful if the X Keyboard
is used in inputing international characters (with dead keys).
Thanks to Daniel Sadoc Menasche <email@example.com> for the
8) Add a new X default, Tgif.IgnoreSlideShowOfffsetsInFile, so that the
slideshow offsets stored in a file can be ignored in the slideshow
The reason for this is that the offsets mainly depends on the display
and not on the content of the file. The slideshow offsets should
using the Tgif.SlideShowWindowOffset X default.
9) Add a new LaTeX equation symbol file "eq4-lyx-ps2epsi.sym" in the
to edit the equation with LyX. Thanks to Ed Gatzke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
for the contribution.
10) Update "ru.po". Thanks to Andrew W. Nosenko for the update.
11) Add -D__EMX__ in Tgif.tmpl-cygwin to fix the problem with calling
on pathnames that begins with "//". Thanks to Dr. Ing. Dieter
<Dieter.Jurzitza@t-online.de> for pointing out the problem.
12) Add support for importing tgif files with the import_file() internal
13) Add the following new internal commands:
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.41 -r1.42 pkgsrc/graphics/tgif/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/tgif/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/tgif/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.