Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/xmame
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Krister Walfridsson <email@example.com>
Date: 08/16/2003 18:50:30
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kristerw
Date: Sat Aug 16 18:50:30 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/emulators/xmame: Makefile distinfo
Update xmame to 0.72.1.
Changes since 0.71.1 include:
- Everything from MAME 0.72 and MESS 0.72.
- The various effects enabled by -effect now work with rotation enabled.
- The Xv target supports more effects. (Shyouzou Sugitani)
- The rc parsing code displays more compact and readable error messages.
- Xv windowed mode is now enabled with "-x11-mode 2" or "-x11 2", and
Xv fullscreen mode is enabled with "-x11-mode 3" or "-x11 3". The
"-[no]xv" and "-fullscreen" switches are no longer available.
- Added hotkey switching for Xv windowed mode via ALT + DEL and Xv
fullscreen mode via ALT + END.
- Added -widescreen for Xv. This shrinks the width of the output for
display on a widescreen TV. (Per Wigren)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.98 -r1.99 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r0 pkgsrc/emulators/xmame/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.