Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/py-soappy
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Marc Recht <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/16/2003 16:54:27
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: recht
Date: Sat Aug 16 16:54:27 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/py-soappy: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.10.2.
- Modifed WSDL.Proxy to pass along all arguments to SOAPProxy. This
should ensure that all features of SOAPProxy are accessible to users
- Created URLopener.py, which contains a class extending
urllib.FancyURLopener. This class allows reading from URLs that
are protected by basic authenticatoin, have been relocated, etc.
- Modified WSDL.Proxy to use URLopener. It should now permit access
to WSDL files protected by basic authentication.
- Modified XMLSchema to extend UserTuple instead of tuple for python < 2.2.
- Added UserTuple class, taken from from Stefan Schwarzer's ftputil
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/py-soappy/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/py-soappy/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.