Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/grace
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Stoned Elipot <email@example.com>
Date: 08/12/2003 20:32:58
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Tue Aug 12 20:32:57 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/math/grace: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to version 5.1.12.
- add support for XmHTML.
- sort PLIST.
Changes since version 5.1.10 below.
* [MO] implemented zooming and scrolling of log plots
* [ES] added INT(x,y) evaluating integral value of y dx
* [ES] added RSUM(vexpr) - running sum
* [ES] fixed memory corruption when reading in block data (rep. #1258). The
bug was introduced in 5.1.11
* [ES] fixed a couple of tiny memory leaks associated with loading block
* [ES] fixed crash in histogram and interpolation dialogs with multiple sets
selected (rep. #1259)
* [TO] signal issues with the grace_np library fixed (rep. #1270)
* [ES] implied references to current graph in parser might crash Grace if
the graph didn't exist (including reps. #886 and #1267)
* [ES] removed extraneous accent glyphs in the 0x9? range of IsoLatin1 and
IsoLatin2 encodings (including rep. #1269)
* [MO] IsoLatin7 encoding file wasn't installed by "make install"
* [ES] entering negative values of set symbol skip could crash Grace
* [ES] hotlinks now work for all set types (rep. #572)
* [ES] updating hot-linked sets now works for all graphs, not the current
* [YZ] added encoding files for Russian codepages koi8-r and cp1251 and for
Ukrainian codepage koi8-u
* [ES] use "+"/"-" instead of "shown"/"hidden" in the graph selectors
* [ES] added UPDATEALL command, equivalent of "View/Update all"
* [ES] set resolution in the PNG output (rep. #1225)
* [ES] updated auto* stuff to work with autoconf-2.5.* (rep. #1199)
* [SR] precision used for special tick locations was insufficient
* [ES] referring to "S_" in the parser with no sets in the current project
crashed the app
* [ES] GraceIsOpen() from the grace_np library returned true after the Grace
process exited (rep. #922)
* [ES] excluded .cvsignore files from source tarballs (rep. #1248)
* [ES] a minor memory leak fixed (40 bytes per set import/reading in)
* [ES] configure --with=f77=/absolute/path/to/f77 was broken (rep. #1243)
* [ES] in XY charts, explicitly check that abscissas of all sets are the same
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/math/grace/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/math/grace/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/math/grace/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.