Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Marc Recht <email@example.com>
Date: 08/09/2003 20:04:45
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: recht
Date: Sat Aug 9 20:04:45 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 1.99.17.
* Threading support is compiled in by default now. It is necessary
to call gtk.threads_init() in order to make use of threading
though. There have been a number of fixes to the threading
* Fix up some problems with multiple definitions of global variables
in gobject module, that was causing problems on Mac OS X.
* Wrappers for many new APIs (John Finlay, Naofumi Yasufuku, Johan
Dahlin and others).
* Improvements to the code generator to give better error messages.
* Some fixes to property APIs to work correctly on 64 bit systems,
and to handle ATOM type properties.
* Fix copyright headers on source files.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/x11/py-gtk2/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.