Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/05/2003 08:54:24
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Aug 5 08:54:24 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.11.
* Hebrew translation!
* Right-to-left language support (for Hebrew, for example).
* Updated Korean translations.
* UTF-8 support in the Text Tool!
* Added 'The Gimp' to docs/PNG.txt
* Lithuanian translation.
* Fixed bug that would cause some translated stamp sounds to not load.
* Added Dutch translation of (older version of) HTML documentation.
* Updated Polish translations.
* Added Polish version of manpage.
* Fixed a few typos in the manpage.
* Fixed UTF-8 word-wrapping bug when there were no spaces
* When a locale requiring its own font can't be used because the font
is missing, Tux Paint STILL didn't work right. Fixed. (Set $LC_ALL=C)
* Added a set of square brushes (similar to the various round ones).
* Added "--nostamps" option to disable stamp tool.
(When it's not needed, they just take time to load, and RAM to store.)
* Added missing "--nosysconfig" to "--help" usage output.
* Increased MAX_FILES from 256 to 2048. Users with more than 128 images
saved were unable to load the newest images! (Hopefully 1024 saved
files is sufficient.)
* Thumbnails now saved to a ".thumbs" subdirectory under "saved".
(Old thumbnails will still be loaded, if found. Currently, the old
thumbnails will still be saved in the old location, not under .thumbs)
* Updated tuxpaint-import to create .thumbs subdirectory, and put new
* "Thick" and "Thin" Magic Tools made 'stronger.'
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/tuxpaint/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.