Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 08/05/2003 04:31:42
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: itojun
Date: Tue Aug 5 04:31:41 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter: Makefile distinfo
upgrade to 0.14.2. note that upgrade from 0.13 needs invoation of "bogoupgrade"
$Id: CHANGES-0.14,v 1.15 2003/08/03 00:47:28 relson Exp $
* Replaced use of memcpy() by memmove() in an input routine. The
overlapping copy migh cause data corruption on some systems.
* Fixed "make check" failures for bogoutil introduced with the
"combined wordlist" feature in 0.14.0. There has been a buffer
overflow. All users of bogofilter with combined wordlist prior to
0.14.2 are advised to upgrade.
* Fixed bogus "t.valgrind" test FAILures.
* Fixed uninitialized data in db_get_dbvalue(), for split word lists.
* New file, contrib/vm-bogofilter.el, provides an interface
between the VM mail reader and bogofilter."
* Revised lexer_v3.l for compatibility with flex-2.5.31
* Break up long line in regression test input for Solaris 2.5
* Fixed check for adding spam_subject_tag to Subject: line.
* Updated French version of FAQ.
* Correct problem with t.degen regression test.
* Updated English version of FAQ.
* Initial release of token degeneration code.
* Revised lexer pattern to better recognize encoded tokens.
* Implemented named exitcodes, with Unsure having its own
value (2) and changing the value for error from 2 to 3.
* Fix problem with encoded text.
* Fix handling of absolute paths.
* Fix defect in base64 decoding that can cause segfaults.
* Bogoutil now complains before exiting when it can't open a
* Updated bogominitrain.pl to work with combined wordlists.
* Updated contrib/bogominitrain.pl prints more info and can save
messages used in training.
* Miscellaneous documentation updates.
* Decode encoded text in header lines.
* Bogofilter and bogoutil detect whether one or two wordlists
are in BOGOFILTER_DIR and use the appropriate wordlist mode
(combined or separate).
* Bogofilter's -V output now includes algorithm and database
* Default wordlist mode is single, combined wordlist.
File wordlist.db contains all spam and ham tokens.
* Added tdb (trivial database) support.
* Initial release of code allowing bogofilter to use a single,
combined BerkeleyDB database for storing both ham and spam
tokens. The file is named wordlist.db.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/bogofilter/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.