Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/beecrypt
To: None <pkgsrc-changes@NetBSD.org>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <email@example.com>
Date: 08/03/2003 20:58:20
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Sun Aug 3 20:58:19 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/security/beecrypt: Makefile PLIST buildlink2.mk distinfo
Update to 3.0.0 (homepages not beeing up to date...):
- Cleaned up installed header files.
- Modified the API so that all keys can be passed as arrays of bytes.
- Modified the API so that all key sizes are given in bits.
- Modified the multi-precision integer library to work better on 64-bit
- Modified the assembly source generation mechanism, employing the m4
- Added multi-precision integer vectorized assembler routines for
- Added multi-precision integer assembler routines for PowerPC 64-bit.
- Added multi-precision integer assembler routines for Alpha.
- Added multi-precision integer assembler routines for Opteron.
- Added multi-precision integer assembler routines for IBM zSeries 64-bit.
- Added multi-precision integer assembler routines for M68K.
- Added Jeff Johnson's python bindings.
- Added new unit tests.
- Added new benchmarking programs.
- Modified the header files so that the library now uses self-contained
autoconf-generated configuration files; a program employing BeeCrypt can
now use the symbols already tested and defined instead of having to
regenerate them (thus also eliminating the risk of inconsistencies).
- Added the AES algorithm, with assembler routines for i586 and powerpc.
- Added the DSA signature algorithm.
- Added PowerPC assembler routines for blowfish.
- Added Pentium4 SSE2 assembler multiplication routines.
- Fixed the RSA CRT algorithm.
- Fixed the gas/i386 mp32even and mp32odd routines.
- Fixed a bug in modular inverse computation; thanks to Jeff Johnson of
RedHat for pointing this out.
- Fixed a bug in testing the result of a gcd operation in the mp32prndconone
- Fixed an ugly bug in base64 decoding.
- Fixed compatibility with the latest automake & autoconf versions.
- Replaces CPU optimization mechanism in configure script.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r220.127.116.11 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/beecrypt/Makefile \
pkgsrc/security/beecrypt/PLIST pkgsrc/security/beecrypt/buildlink2.mk \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.