Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/abcde
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <email@example.com>
Date: 06/10/2003 06:29:08
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jun 10 06:29:07 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/audio/abcde: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/audio/abcde/patches: patch-ac patch-ad
Update to 2.1.4, from Juan RP in PR 21671:
* Small bug fixes:
+ COMMENT should work now.
+ Aesthetic padding on the total amount of tracks.
+ CDROM typo
+ CDROM is now checked after reading the user defined entries.
* Remove trailing args from $EDITOR when checking -x: Closes #179222.
* Makefile was missing cddb-tool.1.
* Introduced dagrab as CD ripping utility.
* cddb-tool seq calls converted to functions. No more distro dependencies.
* WGET* variables converted to HTTPGET* variables. FreeBSD can safelly use
* More FreeBSD specific bits: CDROM and EJECT changes.
* Typo in abcde.conf
* Added CDDBPROTO for specifying the protocol level of the cddb query.
* CDDB protocol upgraded to 5. CDYEAR and CDGENRE are now used for CD
* COMMENT is now used for inline tagging with oggenc (my mistake it was
missing): Closes: #191475.
* Documentation updates: Closes: #186230.
* Usual set of bug fixes and corrections.
* Default behaviour of VAOUTPUTFORMAT output changed to avoid multiple
directories for a same album. I think the format is more logical, and you
can always split the files once they are created.
* Padding track wavs with 0 so if you want to burn those wavs just cdrecord
*.wav will do it. Use "-p" to force it when encoding a small (<9) number
of files (Closes: #111627).
* Added "KEEPWAVS" as a variable to keep those wavs. Default is "no". Can
use also "-k" in the command line. (Closes: #160372).
This probably should be changed with an option to move the wav files to
another directory instead of just keep de abcde.<cdid> directory.
* Added documentation comments about OUTPUTTYPE (Closes: #184963).
* abcde.conf cleanup: (Closes: #186230, #187400).
* Since abcde does not depend on eject, an execution test ([-x]) was added,
but that means abcde needs a test for eject in the patch if -x is passed:
* Merged some more bits from Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt: Closes: #126289.
* A bit of more info in abcde.conf: Closes: #184963.
* cddb-tool version updated to 0.4.2
* Old version string left behind. Updated.
* Few more doc update bits.
* Patches from Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt: Closes: #149499.
* Small patch from Norbert Preining to support multiple output in the output
* cddb-tool parses CDYEAR with the help of awk: Closes: #114848.
* cddb-tool does not globe "*" characters anymore: Closes: #157448.
* The infamous "Works for me(TM)" and "Time to release" release.
+ We preppend track number now: Closes: #128966.
+ Itegrate flac: Closes: #126311.
+ Multi-format encode: Closes: #148934.
+ Gapless lame encoding: Closes: #172696.
+ CDROM documented: Closes: #182403.
* Applied OpenBSD patches to make the script more portable. Thanks to Han
* Documentation fixes: closes: #100844, #136741.
* NetBSD patches applied:
- EXPERIMENTAL Normalize and Batch support.
- EXPERIMENTAL FLAC support.
* EXPERIMENTAL multiple output support:
+ multiple output and error checking
+ multiple lists support
* Default output file changed to have the $track_number in the begining.
* abcde takeover.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/audio/abcde/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/audio/abcde/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/abcde/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/audio/abcde/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/audio/abcde/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.