Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/nail
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Chris Pinnock <email@example.com>
Date: 04/27/2003 20:38:36
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: cjep
Date: Sun Apr 27 20:38:36 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/mail/nail: Makefile distinfo
Update of mail/nail to 10.5.
Changes since 10.4:
* A command line argument specifying a To-address can contain multiple
recipients separated by commas (Werner Fink).
* 'showname' variable (based on code contributed by Stephen Isard).
* Display nonprintable characters in mail addresses as question marks.
* Fixed MIME encoding of user's From address with respect to quoted
* 'autobcc' and 'autocc' variables.
* The effects of the 'bsdcompat' variable are now individually configurable.
This introduces the 'bsdflags', 'bsdheadline', 'bsdset', 'bsdannounce',
'askatend', 'bsdorder', and 'bsdmsgs' variables.
* The current message pointer could be garbled when 'newmail' was set and
new messages appeared (Fix by Stephen Isard).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/nail/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/nail/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.