Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat/xchat2
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Julio Merino <email@example.com>
Date: 04/24/2003 14:12:38
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Thu Apr 24 14:12:37 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/chat/xchat2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.0.2:
- Updated translations (lt, ms, nl, pt, sv, zh_CN).
- Fixed a few minor mem leaks in the server and user list.
- Changes to: UrlGrabber, Notify, Plugins, Ignore and Banlist GUIs.
Changed GtkCList to GtkTreeview, and general enhancement to these
guis (Vincent Ho).
- win32: made it possible to compile with ipv6.
- Added /MOP.
- Fixed pageup/pagedown wrong window bug .
- Fixed no timestamps in top-level windows bug .
- Fixed first word being skipped in perl add_command_handler("", cb);
- Fixed WHOIS away line appearing in different tab .
- win32: fixed transparency .
- win32: fixed ssl "Error 2" connection bug.
- Made all toplevel dialog windows transients of the main window.
- Show filesize/pos in DCC window as KB and MB (Aaron Chernosky).
- Added /set tab_dnd 0/1 option.
- Fixed userlist insertion/deletion GUI performance problem .
- Each toplevel window now has a "role".
- Smaller bugs fixed:  .
- TCL plugin fixes for context lookups (Daniel P. Stasinski).
- Changed Close Tab keybinding to Shift-Ctrl-W to avoid conflict with
- Used a new algorithm for Userlist and UrlGrabber. This one does
insertion, lookup and deletion in O(log n).
Patch provided in PR pkg/21287 by Juan RP.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/chat/xchat2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/chat/xchat2/PLIST pkgsrc/chat/xchat2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.