Subject: CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/nmap
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <email@example.com>
Date: 04/22/2003 10:32:25
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: salo
Date: Tue Apr 22 10:32:25 UTC 2003
pkgsrc/net/nmap: Makefile distinfo
Updated to version 3.25.
Based on a patch sent by Simon Hitzemann via PR pkg/21245.
- fetch .tar.bz2 files
- UDP-based "ping" scanning (-PU) has been added. Works like -PS and -PA
- "Assertion `pt->down_this_block > 0' failed" seems to be fixed now.
- GCC dependency reported by Ayamura Kikuchi has been fixed.
- "assertion failure" after --max_rtt_timeout < 3000 has been fixed.
- Packet receive times are now taken from libpcap which improves performance
- Fixed a bug that ignored RST responses while using -PS or -PA
- Ping scan performance improved when many instances of Nmap are executed
- Fixed a problem that caused BSD Make to bail out (never noticed that on
- Fixed a divide by zero error when nonroot users requested ICMP pings. Now
it prints a warning and uses TCP connect() ping.
- Nmap is now a bit more tolerant of corrupt nmap-services and nmap-protocols.
- Some portnumbers have been added.
- --packet_trace support for Windows added.
- Removed superfluous "addport" line in XML output.
- wintcpip.cc and tcpip.cc have been merged into tcpip.cc
- Fixed assertion failure crashes related to combining port 0 scans and OS
- Compilation problems on systems without IPv6 support have been fixed.
- Applied patch from Jochen Erwied which fixes the format strings used for
printing certain timestamps.
- Upgraded to autoconf 2.57
- Renamed configure.ac to configure.in
- Changed the wording of NmapFE Gnome entries to better-comply with Gnome's
Human Interface Guidelines.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/net/nmap/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/net/nmap/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.